Can I Sell my Memphis House in Foreclosure? Do you have a Memphis, TN house that’s in foreclosure right now? Many people going through the Tennessee foreclosure process want to get out from under that burdensome house and wonder if they can sell the house in foreclosure. The short answer: yes. The long answer: it’s a little […]
Tag Archives | sell-my-house
Should you take a cash offer for your Memphis house? Not always. I’ll tell you how to sell any property for cash, some reasons to refuse a cash offer – and when you shouldn’t say no. Selling My House For Cash In Memphis If you’re selling a property in Memphis to an end buyer (the person living […]
- Self Directed 401k Real Estate Investing In Memphis – Frequently Asked Questions
- Private Lenders For Bad Credit In Memphis – How To Find One
- How to Use Your IRA to Buy Real Estate in Memphis – Part 2
- Self Directed IRA For Real Estate – What Are the Rules in Memphis?
- Foreclosure notice of default in Tennessee– what is it?