With millions of homes across the country going into foreclosure, it’s important for both buyers and mortgage holders to understand the process. So what is a pre-foreclosure in anyway? Many homeowners across America and are facing difficulties making their monthly mortgage payments. When a homeowner misses 3-6 months of mortgage payments, the lending institution will issue a […]
Tag Archives | pre-foreclosure
- Self Directed 401k Real Estate Investing In Memphis – Frequently Asked Questions
- Private Lenders For Bad Credit In Memphis – How To Find One
- How to Use Your IRA to Buy Real Estate in Memphis – Part 2
- Self Directed IRA For Real Estate – What Are the Rules in Memphis?
- Foreclosure notice of default in Tennessee– what is it?