With millions of homes across the country going into foreclosure, it’s important for both buyers and mortgage holders to understand the process. So what is a pre-foreclosure in Memphis anyway? Many homeowners across America and Memphis are facing difficulties making their monthly mortgage payments. When a homeowner misses 3-6 months of mortgage payments, the lending institution will […]
Tag Archives | foreclosure-process
Understanding the foreclosure process in Tennessee is an important part of navigating your own home foreclosure. Before we dive in… What is foreclosure anyway? Foreclosure is the legal process that lenders use to take back property securing a loan, generally after the borrower stops making payments. Foreclosure is no fun. But just know that it’s not […]
- Self Directed 401k Real Estate Investing In Memphis – Frequently Asked Questions
- Private Lenders For Bad Credit In Memphis – How To Find One
- How to Use Your IRA to Buy Real Estate in Memphis – Part 2
- Self Directed IRA For Real Estate – What Are the Rules in Memphis?
- Foreclosure notice of default in Tennessee– what is it?