Having been in the Real Estate game for over 14 years, I’m still amazed that no matter how much is learned, everyday there are new questions and new avenues for growth that I still find. As a realtor for 10 years, I would joke with friends then that I had seen it all when it came to Real […]
Archive | Uncategorized RSS feed for this section
- Self Directed 401k Real Estate Investing In Memphis – Frequently Asked Questions
- Private Lenders For Bad Credit In Memphis – How To Find One
- How to Use Your IRA to Buy Real Estate in Memphis – Part 2
- Self Directed IRA For Real Estate – What Are the Rules in Memphis?
- Foreclosure notice of default in Tennessee– what is it?