We wrote a recent article about putting local Memphis investment property into your self directed IRA… if you haven’t checked that one out… head over here. In this article we’ll walk through some more things to look out for and how to use your IRA to buy real estate in Memphis Tennessee. So lets dive […]
Archive | ira-real-estate-investing RSS feed for this section
We get asked questions all of the time from savvy investors who we work with here at Memphis Investment Network. Most of the questions surround buying investment properties in Memphis Tennessee… which we of course know a lot about. But one part of buying an investment property / rental property is how are you going […]
While most people understand that real estate is an investment, many people are taking advantage of the qualified retirement accounts to purchase real estate as an appreciating or revenue-generating instrument like IRAs. It’s really important to understand the tax implications, legal ramifications, and various other intricacies of purchasing Memphis real estate within your IRA. So, lets dive into […]
- Self Directed 401k Real Estate Investing In Memphis – Frequently Asked Questions
- Private Lenders For Bad Credit In Memphis – How To Find One
- How to Use Your IRA to Buy Real Estate in Memphis – Part 2
- Self Directed IRA For Real Estate – What Are the Rules in Memphis?
- Foreclosure notice of default in Tennessee– what is it?