If you’ve gotten a foreclosure notice of default and want to know what the heck is going on, keep reading. Basically, a foreclosure notice of default is a document that has to be filed by a lender to start the process of foreclosure. The foreclosure notice of default must be sent to anyone who has […]
Archive | avoiding-foreclosure RSS feed for this section
With millions of homes across the country going into foreclosure, it’s important for both buyers and mortgage holders to understand the process. So what is a pre-foreclosure in anyway? Many homeowners across America and are facing difficulties making their monthly mortgage payments. When a homeowner misses 3-6 months of mortgage payments, the lending institution will issue a […]
While the housing market is rebounding, many people in ] are still struggling to make their mortgage payments. If you’re underwater on your home, or having trouble keeping up with your monthly mortgage payments, you could be fearful that your mortgage provider is going to foreclose. Thankfully, there are a number of things that you can do […]
- Self Directed 401k Real Estate Investing In Memphis – Frequently Asked Questions
- Private Lenders For Bad Credit In Memphis – How To Find One
- How to Use Your IRA to Buy Real Estate in Memphis – Part 2
- Self Directed IRA For Real Estate – What Are the Rules in Memphis?
- Foreclosure notice of default in Tennessee– what is it?